Interview of College

I did a mini- interview with my older sister on college, I asked two questions, due to momentary. We did this over via FaceTime.

“Okay, first question, do you regret anything? Why so?” I say.

“Hmm..do I regret anything..honestly, I regret going to college. I was not ready for it. I had a lot of personal stuff going on. I was living on my own. Now I am stuck with this student loan to pay off. I had financial worries and my relationship with my boyfriend to worry about.” she says.

“Wow, that’s really harsh sis:” I say biting my lip.

“So next question, and last because of our time, what point would you like to get across most?” I say.

“That’s a really good question hun. I guess one thing I’d like to get across most is that even though your parents and teachers push you to go to college, and how great it is, if you’re not prepared, college can ruin your life. You will have this student loan that is always lurking you to be paid. Sometimes, you don’t have to go to college to get to a place you would like to be. Don’t get me wrong, college is great. If you’re passionate about something, college is the place to go. Yeah, so, I guess the point I’d like to get across most is that you don’t have to go to college.” she says in a vitalizing tone.

“That’s good sis. Okay well now I have to go do some math homework, so I’ll text you later. Love ya!” I say.

“Alright, bye sis. Talk to you later, love you too.”

2 thoughts on “Interview of College

• Miss W,

She majored in English writing, intro to Pre-Algebra, intro to Computer Science, and Philosophy 101. For the career I will be minoring in, college is absolutely mandatory.